Monday, March 5, 2012

Kindle KDP Select Program

After much deliberation I've added my digital debut novel, RUN LIKE HELL, to the Amazon KDP Select program.

My sales have more than quadrupled on Amazon vs. B&N so I want to test the waters with the KDP Select program, exclusive to the Kindle store.

If anyone has any information they'd like to share based upon their own experience with KDP Select, I'd love to hear it.

I will be releasing another book this month targeted for March 15th.  I'm currently finishing the final edits and book cover.  Overall, I'm looking forward to having more titles under my belt to share with readers.

All in all, I'm happy with the progress my debut novel has achieved in its first month.  Many people on Twitter have been fantastic in supporting it and marketing it - which I'm very thankful for!!!

Stay tuned mid-month for the first book in my YA Paranormal Romance Series.  I will have an excerpt up shortly as well.  Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment